1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small portions of information that are saved on the device (eg computer, mobile device) in the form of small files. They usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. They are used by many websites to enable and facilitate the use of services available on them.
2. Cookies are used in the online store to enable a number of functionalities regarding its operation, including: the ability to log in, ordering or remembering previously entered data in forms.
- Google Analytics service files - used to monitor how users use the site as well as how it hits it
- Chat component files - allowing the Chat add-in to work.
- Files used to correctly display the page (including graphical interface).
- Information files about expressing or refusing consent to save cookies.