The administrator of your personal data is JS FURNITURE UNIT 14 Bulrush Mills , 624 Bradford Road, Batley, WF17 8HF
The data are processed in compliance with the rules provided for in the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017.
1. The company JS FURNITURE with head office in UNIT 14 Bulrush Mills , 624 Bradford Road, Batley, WF17 8HF England is the administrator of your personal data.
2. In the matter of protecting your personal data, you can contact the company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the company’s address.
3. As an administrator, the company will process your personal data in order to fulfill the legal obligations required in JS FURNITURE and to execute orders.
4. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, while the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
5. Received personal data will be stored during the period of the contract, its delivery, no longer than the required time regulated by commercial laws or until the removal required by law.
6. All personal data is collected on a full voluntary basis.
7. Data processed for purposes related to registration will be processed until the account is deleted.
8. The customer may refuse to provide personal data during registration and ordering, while the Administrator may not accept the order or be able to perform the contract at the client’s request.
9. When visiting an online store, some of your personal data is collected via so-called cookies. They are used to make the visit on our website more user-friendly and safer.
10. The administrator applies appropriate technical measures ensuring security of protection of personal data being processed, in particular, secures data against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
11. Every person whose personal data is processed has the right to:
– access to data
– deletion of data
– data rectification
– limitations of processed data
– the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory body.